San Diego dreamin'

6.10.2013

I seriously love San Diego. 
And I'll tell you why. Ready?

Ok.
Well, it's the place where I feel in love with Dale.
There. I said it.

As cheesy as that is, it's true. San diego is the place where we said the L BOMB.
EEEEEK. Ewww. Gross. Cooties.

A couple weeks ago, we headed down for a little vacation to visit Dale's mom and grandpa and just to generally live it up before we move.

My most favorite part of the trip was the beach. We thought it was supposed to be cold, but it turned out to be gorgeous and sunny. So! It was officially Viv's first time. She was a little cautious at first, but then...well...let's just say her diaper was fun to change the next couple days. You know. Sand. ugh. Who invented it, am I right?



 photo IMG_1742_zps6674ca66.jpg     

 photo IMG_1789_zpsb8d4d6fb.jpg

She had a blast in it. Dale dug her a little hole, and she crawled down in it and loved poking her head in and out of it and shoveling sand outside.

 photo PicMonkeyCollage4_zpsc52dd17f.png photo IMG_1783_zps4c3800fc.jpg

 photo PicMonkeyCollage3_zpsc599906c.png

 photo IMG_1745_zpsaf652c47.jpg

 photo IMG_1749_zpsb5f35420.jpg

 photo IMG_1761_zps1eb660d9.jpg

 photo IMG_1805_zpsd38ed6be.jpg

 photo PicMonkeyCollage5_zpsfeec527e.png
 photo IMG_1811_zpsc1d7a10b.jpg

It was a delicious day, if I do say so myself.

The rest of our time there was spent going on a Hornblower cruise, finally trying Sprinkles Cupcakes for the very first time (HOLY!), wandering around Seaport Village and getting wasted by Dale's grandpa on the hula hoop.








See that dock behind us? Well...that's where Dale told me he loved me for the very first time....after many failed attempts. Adorable, right? I know.

So, that was our San Diego trip in a nutshell. I sure love that place.

PS: thanks for dealing with the picture overload. I love taking pictures so much that sometimes I get a little trigger happy and can't decide which ones I like the best. You know how that goes, right?

2 comments:

  1. Those beach pictures melt my heart! Your little one is so so cute! And those cupcakes look absolutely heavenly!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian is just too cute. Please be in Utah when I am.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger