mother's day getaway

6.10.2013

Mother's Day was a while ago, but I can't move forward without documenting the best day of the year so far.

For mother's day this year, Dale surprised me with a little Mother's Day getaway with a few of my most favorite friends. I have to say, it can't get much better than a husband who tells you to leave the baby for a night, books you a hotel, makes you a hair appointment, and gives you shopping money.

I MEAN MY MIND EXPLODED.

geez.

I was lucky.

So, a couple girlfriends and I headed down to Palo Alto to do what girls do best: eat, shop and talk. Oh, it was amazing. I have been wishing for this since I had Vivian.








   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger