inspiration on a friday

5.03.2013

Sometimes, Pinterest rocks with inspiration, and spring is making it delicious to look at.
Here are a few things that I am loving right now:




And this quote? It's kind of perfect for my life right now.


Doesn't this cake look amazing? I want a reason to make it...possibly a post anniversary celebratory cake? or a just-because-we-made-it-to-Friday cake?


Happy Friday! We are leaving on a really awesome anniversary getaway in a few days, SANS BABY! 
let me repeat: SANS BABY!
I have no idea where or when or how, BUT! who cares.
IT'S SANS BABY!

2 comments:

  1. SANS BABY!? Luckies. We're going on our first sans baby date next weekend and I'm kinda freaking out inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is calling my name!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger