my baby is one!

3.22.2013

I just can't even believe it. One year ago, I was laying in a hospital bed trying to sale my Hunger Games tickets and waiting for a baby to pop out of me.


And then out popped Vivian, and here we are.


12 months. An entire YEAR! I can't even wrap my head around it. As cliche as it sounds, I can't believe how fast the time has gone.




And what a crazy year. From screaming, inconsolable, beyond colicky baby, to Post Partum Depression, to GERD to multiple food allergies to sleep training and solid eating, to a complete overnight change from hell baby to happiest baby in the world.


This year has been crazy.
Last year at this time, I had no idea what to expect. No idea how to change a diaper, or how to nurse. No idea if I would be a good parent or if my baby would love me. I had no idea if I would even love my baby...and I had no idea how much sleep I would learn to live without.


But this year has been the best one of my life so far. Growing pains, for sure. But the happiest? yes. This baby girl is my world. She makes us laugh harder than we ever have. She is spunky and hilarious. She is feisty and knows what she wants. She is obstinate and loud and the biggest ham I know. She loves people, she loves to be the center of attention, and she is just the sweetest little girl with the prettiest doll face and biggest blue eyes you ever will see. She is smart as a tack and copies everything we do, right down to copying my serious face (it's freaking hilarious...just wait for that video).



Gosh I love that baby girl. Today is bittersweet for me. My baby is turning into a toddler right before my eyes, and I can't do anything to stop it, no matter how hard I try.

But wow it's fun to watch.


Happy first birthday my sweetheart! Your parentals love you more than you could ever imagine.

1 comments:

  1. That really did seem like a fast year! I totally remember you trying to sell your Hunger Games tickets on Facebook while in labor. You're hilarious and Vivian is the cutest one year old!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger