how to rock a neck brace: part four

3.18.2013

Part four of the series in which I demonstrate how to make having a neck brace look cooler than not having a neck brace. Stick around for more ideas if you're interested in upping your fashion knowledge and gaining the respect of basically everyone.

The very best part of having a neck brace is the cool friends that come with it.

The other night, a friend and I had plans to go get a treat and just chat about awesome stuff. I was excited for this mini girls night, so me and my trusty neck brace, hellish helga, headed out on the town. I didn't know where we were going, but that's normal.

Anyway, we get to this restaurant and lo and behold, I am surprised beyond reason.
Because sitting in a booth right in front of me are my closest friends all wearing neck braces.
LEGIT NECK BRACES!

I started laughing hysterically because yes...I do think my friends are the most hilarious comedy club in the world, and who even does this for someone?

Some had legit braces like mine, some were soft collars like my future brace, and one was made from paper. All of them looked better than me, and one was even blinged out like mine!



I have to say, it was freaking hilarious, and all of us neck-braced fools did the whole body turn to look at each other while we talked and I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt.


We ate a lot of dessert and talked about things only girls can talk about, like which American Idol judges are awesome and how annoying neck braces really are. By the end of the night, everyone was complaining about how uncomfortable their braces were...and it was so funny, but maybe you just had to be there?

It was the most fun I've had in a long time, and it was the funniest thing I have ever done too. Who comes up with this stuff? My hilarious, creative friends, that's who.


It was so nice and thoughtful of them, and it was something that I needed so so much. It boosted my spirits and reminded me to keep making fun of myself throughout this whole situation. Don't be all selfish and just rock the neck brace by yourself; ROCK IT WITH YOUR CRAZY FRIENDS!




So, if you find yourself with the honor of wearing a neck brace, make sure that you throw a neck-brace-wearing party with all of your funniest friends. It might be the most hilarious thing you do this year, and it will remind you how dorky you look to everyone else.

Thanks you guys.You really are the very best.

3 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! Glad you have awesome friends to keep your spirits up!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally picture the turn your whole body to talk to each other thing... And I laughed! You are so lucky o have such good friends. And you are smokin' even with a neck brace!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger