love week: friends

2.13.2013


I know that I've posted about this a lot, but I love my friends.

I seriously think I am the luckiest girl in the entire world because of the amazingly wonderful friends I have had the privilege of knowing, old and new.

They have made me a better person and shown me how real friends really act. They throw me awesome baby showers and surprise birthday parties, have random dinner parties and bring me flowers and treats and deal with my crazy post-babyness and offer to watch my kid all the time. And with this surgery, I have gotten so many concerned and hilarious texts and emails and care packages with paper chains to countdown my stupid neck brace freedom and lots of donuts and funny ideas and support..I really think that my friends do the most fun things every imagined. They are fearless and funny and....hilarious. And they put up with my awkwardness. I love my friends so much...and you know who you are.

Thank you for putting up with me and being there when I needed you the very most.











I love you all.
And I love that we live in a world where friends exist.
I mean, where would we all be without them?

Can't wait for Valentine's day tomorrow! Because tomorrow's post? It's going to be amazing.
And romance tomorrow? Nothing says "I'm super sexy, so let's do this thing" like a neck brace, you know?
Steamiest Valentine's day yet going on over here.

PS: thank you so much for all of the love, support, prayers, emails, texts and awesomeness this past week. You are all so great! Thank you! It has helped more than you know. And I'm doing great, btw. I get to go home today!! I'll introduce my new body part soon. She even has a name, you know.

PPS: Speaking of friends...I am featured on this wonderful fashion blog here today...You know...when I used to be fashionable? She also happens to my  one of my friends. Check her out! She's awesome!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh...shucks. This is sweet. Love you lady.
    And I'm calling on a you and me photo shoot ASAP. Brace or no brace, it needs to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely group of such cute ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elyse, I hope you are better soon. What a bunch of beautiful young women you all are. Friends make this world a better place to be. You have some wonderful ones! Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger