so fetch

1.31.2013

I have these awesomely funny friends who love the show Mean Girls. And seriously, they quote it ALL THE TIME. We are all firmly convinced that there is no situation that a Mean Girls quote won't work for. Like, ever. Do something awesome? "You go Glen Cocoa". Are you an awesome mom?  "I'm not a regular mom. I'm a cool mom." Can't hang out? "Boo you whore!". Baby being a brat? "Life ruiner". Feeling fat? "I really wanna lose three pounds!". Counting calories? "Is butter a carb?"....ETCETERA! I told you. It works for everything.

And anyway, one of said friends posted a link on Facebook yesterday about this awesome Tumblr...which features the best possible mashups of Les Miserables and Mean Girls. Who knew such a perfect combination existed?

Basically, it's the funniest thing ever and totally made my day (Thanks Allie..you're freaking hilarious).

Here are a few of my favorites. See the rest here.






And speaking of Regina George, here's a little riddle for you:  What do Regina George and Elyse Beard have in common besides being totally hott biotches? Neck Braces. Can't wait to tell you about the newest and hottest fashion trend happening this spring.

After you see what I have coming, you'll want to jump on the neck brace train as quick as you can. More on that later though.



That's so fetch, right?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Seriously can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i literally laughed out loud for a solid 10 minutes when Allie posted this link on FB. funniest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know how i feel about my dear precious les mis being slandered by mean girls :)

    no but i love your new layout by the way and wanted to ask if you did it yourself? i don't know how people are so tech savy with these things.....boggles my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I wanna know about your new layout too! DID You do that yourself? My guess is YES - cuz remember how you're good at stuff? K but seriously - fill us in woman.

    -Shanna-lanna-ding-dong
    http://gbofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger