scenes from Christmas

1.04.2013

Remember how I have way too many pictures of Christmas to do a decent post about it? It would just be too long. And I am way too long winded to have a too long post of pictures that doesn't even have too many words yet.

Did that make sense? It's late. Like really late. I have been watching Parks and Rec for the past two days straight, and I'm feeling a little like Tom Haverford. Or Jerry. Maybe Ron? I don't know which.

Hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours!

::Christmas lights at Temple Square with family::

Photobucket


::Eating dinner at The Roof with this guy. He proposed to me here four years ago!::

Photobucket


::Girls picture at the Joseph Smith building after the most amazing dinner buffet ever::

Photobucket


::The cutest grandparents playing with the cutest baby::

Photobucket


::A white Christmas::

Photobucket



::Annual gingerbread house village making activity (with a creeper) (I made an outhouse with a gingerbread man peeing...because every village needs one)::

Photobucket


::Cousins on Christmas Eve::

Photobucket


::The best present::

Photobucket

::Viv's first Christmas (in which she didn't care about opening presents, just about eating the paper)::

Photobucket


::Playing with toys::

Photobucket


::Matching shoes::

Photobucket


::Only the coolest present ever! (my husband is the bomb.com. I am SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!)::

Photobucket


::self portraits on a new camera::

Photobucket


::Our family is kind of awesome::

Photobucket


::Talking to my brother who's serving a mission Peru for the LDS church. I miss that kid::

Photobucket

Photobucket


:: Oh...that Viv. She's cute with those big eyes of hers:

Photobucket


::Only my most favorite picture of these two EVER::

Photobucket


::Fashion shoots with the sister::

Photobucket


::Freezing in the snow::

Photobucket


:: An amazingly fun styled photo shoot with the very talented Jami Leavitt Photography, in collaboration with Amanda of Recycled, Lacy of Laced Hair and Sara Ursua Photography. Don't worry. I don't always over dress like a drag queen::
Photobucket

Photobucket


:: Reading stories with Grandma::

Photobucket

Christmas this year was just a good time. We loved being in Utah for so long, and Viv loved playing with her cousins and getting spoiled by her Grandma and Grandpa. And...I gotta say, I loved Christmas because of my new camera. Not gonna lie.

I'm shallow that way. Pictures are gonna get reeeeaaaaaaal nice up in herrr.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Yah for the new camera!! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Sad I didn't get to see you though. You look beautiful and Viv is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a new camera! I need to get a better one so bad!
    New follower! Follow me back too?
    I would love to feature you on my blog sometime for "I Am a Mormon Monday"
    Check out my blog if you are interested, send me an email and I will add you to the list!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger