1. the things I see

1.07.2013

This is a public service announcement:

this is me. practicing with a camera on manual. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm determined to figure it out.

Bear with me.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Classic poop face. Sorry. I had to.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also:

This girl:

and this scene:

Photobucket

ugh. So gross. and I know my butt is huge, you don't need to rub it in.


Moral of the story: Never leave someone unattended with your camera.

3 comments:

  1. I would book you as my photographer! :) vivs pooping face is priceless!! Haha and at least you still have your butt!! My butt just deflated and I have tried everything to look good in jeans again...nothin! Haha Consider yourself lucky my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are getting way good! Your house is super cute, too. I would also appreciate you loaning me your baby. For like, ever.

    Is there a secret message in this post, by chance? I kind of really hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this.... First off.... You totally have an eye for this thing! Can't believe you are practicing in manual already! Good on you. I love the Polaroid pic, orange pic, and the ones of my face especially (obviously). Haha. Seriously tho, these are looking good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger