book geek chic

12.14.2012

That one time, at band camp, when we went to the library and took pictures in horrible lighting, and I had nothing else to say about it except this:

ugh. whoa. Get of my internetz, you sorry, blurry excuse of a fashion post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
dress: F21 (old)// blazer: F21 (old)// tights: Target (old)// boots: Ruche (old)// Bow: Downeast


Happy birthday, Mr. President.
(and by Mr. President, I mean me.)

I'm off to do something exciting with a husband that took the day off of work for the commemoration of my day of birth.
I'm sure we'll go eat somewhere that has bacon and I'll get to sit around the house wearing my very special birthday suit, reserved only for days like today and do whatever I want.

I love birthdays.

Happy Friday my kidlets!


3 comments:

  1. happy birthday! bacon and birthday suits sounds like the perfect way to celebrate! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday girl! And I love the pictures! You can make anything look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spent way too long catching up on your blog and i loved every second! Except the baby post made me sad that i had no clue i am the worst friend-- but glad things have gotten easier! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger