we go together like brad pitt and sexy

11.30.2012

Some things are just meant for each other, you know?
There's no other way around it.


Photobucket


-Peanut butter and chocolate
-Unicorns and glitter
-Bacon and more bacon
-Baseball and sunflower seeds
-Peeta and cake decorating
-San Francisco and trolleys


Photobucket


-Sex and lingerie (who even does this?)
-Babies and poop
-Christmas and Jesus
-Don Draper and swooning
-Christian Bale and batman


Photobucket


-Carbs and French bread
-Jack Shepherd and Lost
-Dale and gingers
-Michael Scott and That's What She Said jokes
-Rock Hudson and Doris Day
-Audrey Hepburn and fashion

Photobucket

-Nudists and the Castro
-Twilight and garbage
-Stefan Salvatore and vampires
-Hawaii and sunsets
-Bruce Willis and hair
-Women and hormones

Photobucket

-Harry Potter and Hedwig
-President Obama and Slytherin
-One liners and Sue Sylvester
-Chips and salsa
-Instagram and hashtags
-Jimmy Stewart and awesome

Photobucket
jacket: H&M (old) similar // shirt: Forever 21// skirt: H&M (old) similar // tights: H&M// wedges: famous footwear//

and as my sister would say: grilled cheese and sugar.....(she's blonde and has freakishly fast metabolism)

I don't think I need to go on.
But alas I will. Just once:

Leather and tulle.

It's the perfect combination of  masculine and feminine. A transvestite, if you will.
I'm nothing if not politically correct

What are your perfect pair-ups?
Ten points if you can come up with one that makes me laugh out loud.

6 comments:

  1. Your lookin hott! You want to come redo my wardrobe with the zero money we have haha :) but really do love your blog! And I think dumb and ass go really well together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...love this outfit and LOVE this post. I'm with on most everything, especially Don Draper. Because seriously. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you real? I seriously want to know. I think you might be my soul-mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. while i love tulle and don draper, i don't think your inclusion of anorexia was necessary. pretty insensitive, actually. i realize you're not into being "politically correct," but there's something to be said for empathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you are gorgeous my dear! i'm so glad i checked out your blog. i love this outfit so much, i don't think i have come across an outfit that i have loved this much in so long! the sunglasses, the skirt the wedges oh my, i love. new follower.
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh my husband and I are watching the office right this second and right as I was reading this Michael said, "that's what she said." SO FUNNY! Love your blog!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger