happy happy thanksgiving

11.22.2012

Happy Thanksgiving, my little turkeys.


Today, I have a thankful heart.
I'm thankful for a beautiful, healthy and spunky little girl (who's 8 months old today!). She is the sweetest, most adorable baby with the cutest smile and funniest little quirks. Freak. I think I'm in love.

Photobucket

I mean really. LOOK AT THAT FACE!

Photobucket

And I'm thankful for my sweet husband. Because sometimes things are just bad. But he is always good. And he is always mine. And I think I'm the luckiest girl to have snagged a guy like him.

Photobucket

Since I have a little family of my own now, it's made me appreciate my own family one million times more. I miss them like crazy. And even though Thanksgiving is kind of sad when you're not around any family, it helps one million times to have amazing friends to be your family while you're away. I'm so thankful for the friends we have made in California...because um....How would I SURVIVE without you wonderful women? I just don't know. They feed us dinner, take my baby, and are some of the kindest, most sincere people I know.

So today, even though sometimes life is hard for everybody, I have a thankful heart for good people, a good country, good food, and a wonderful Heavenly Father. Because really, isn't He the reason that we have so much to be thankful for?

Photobucket

So, I say again:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY LITTLE TURKEYS

1 comments:

  1. Ahh! Love your little family! And Viv is just the cutest!! Happy Thanksgiving girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger