dale the polygamist

11.26.2012

There was this one time when Dale played in a real live father/son baseball tournament with my stepdad.

Photobucket

And it was legit.

Photobucket

They actually played real baseball with real baseball pants (eeeeee!!!) and also real wooden bats and real live pitching.

Photobucket

It was pretty awesome because I'll tell you what: it was in Arizona. In the fall. And Dale is SMOKING hott in baseball gear.

Photobucket

Like, do you guys remember when I told you about the time that I had a major crush on him in high school and I would go sit behind him in the bleachers while he was catching and look at his very nice butt?

Yes. I actually did that in real life, and I'm not even embarrassed about it. (maybe a little).

Photobucket

Anyway, the weekend was filled with fathers and sons and a lot of good, bad and so-so has-beens playing baseball together. Lot's of sore muscles and icy hot happened that weekend. Lots of sun and grandma time happened that weekend. And lots of thee most amazing hotel cookies happened that weekend (we're talking like two every night. PER PERSON.)

Photobucket
Photobucket

This tournament was Dale's dream come true. He's in love with baseball so much, he wants to be a polygamist so he can marry it. It's that serious.

Photobucket

Anyway, he hasn't stopped talking about it since it happened in October, and he's considered making a paper chain to count down the days until the next one. And I'm so ok with that. because dayum, boy. You hawt.

Photobucket

Also, it was fun to watch, and I'll take Arizona and sun and cookies and hotels and grandmas any day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger