Sometimes, cats DON'T help.

10.19.2012

Remember that time that I was saying a cat made my day, resulting in semi-kind feelings toward the feline family?


WELL.

Tonight, after a very long day of traveling and crying babies and broken toes and hurting backs and no sleep and an ornery me....I came tromping up the pathway to my house in the dark by myself.

ALL OF A SUDDEN

A black streak of fur runs out in front of me, and stops directly between my door and me and stares at me...and then...

THEN HE POOFS OUT HIS FUR! AND SNARLS! AND STARES AT ME!



Like, seriously I freaked out. And I'm like, SHOO CAT! GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KICK YOU!

And any normal, unpossessed cat would have scat. But no. This cat was a witch cat.

He poofed his fur at me, and with his witchy cat eyes, stared at me

AND STARTED STALKING TOWARDS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I ran away so fast. And called Dale twice to come scare the witch cat away and let me in my house. But he didn't answer. So I ran as fast as I could up the steps and into my apartment.

And the witch cat had disappeared in a poof of smoke.

So there. I hate cats.
And they NEVER help.

just thought you guys would like to know.
steer clear of the witch cats for the next couple of weeks!

UPDATE: Right after I finished this post, I watched the first episode in season 9 of The Office.
And Angela said: "If you pray hard enough, you can turn yourself into a cat person."

Whoa. The cat knows. I think he's stalking me.

1 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! That is the scariest story! Cats are demons...and they are all over our complex! Ahhh! I would have died.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger