fall style: part two

9.11.2012

If you know me, you know I'm a major cheapskate when it comes to clothes. Why buy one expensive sweater when I could buy a whole outfit for the same price at Forever 21?

I mean, I know Madewell and Jcrew both have really cute ankle boots, but Old Navy have some that are similar...for 1/4 of the price.

And I know that NARS has really nice lipstick....but so does Revlon. And it's cheap.
So there you have it. I'm cheap and easy.

Two of my favorite pieces this fall are the ankle boot and plum lipstick (so far, my favorite happens to be Blackberry by Revlon).

They have become key pieces in my closet to transitioning other seasonal looks into fall looks without breaking the bank. 


found here

What are some of your favorite pieces this season?

3 comments:

  1. ooh i like #2. haha that sounds funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Elyse! I just bought Blackberry by Revlon a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger