just keep swimming

5.27.2012

What is cuter than a baby in a swimsuit?
What is cuter than a baby getting in the pool for the first time?





I contest that there is nothing cuter than a baby in a swimsuit.
And nothing cuter than my baby and her wide blue eyes getting in the pool for the first time.
Can we agree on that much?



Viv loves the water, she loves to splash, she loves her dad, and she loves being around people.
Her cute little personality sure is starting to shine through.
She is a talkative fireball with a ginger temper to match.


We love her and her (almost) chubby legs.

5 comments:

  1. The faces she makes are too funny. It's like she knows more than the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! That's all there is to it! I LOVE her swimsuit. She is so so cute! You look good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!!! I LOVE her swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. She is so cute in that swimsuit! I love the one of you with her dangling in on your legs. So sweet. You look like such a good mama!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger