it's go time

3.22.2012

I have four days people.
four days.


We have done the last couple things we've wanted to do as just us two.
Like the Stanford Theater, where we went for my birthday. It was just as awesome the second time.

I've been taking too many instax polaroids,


Eating my favorite Easter candy early and finding some coveted cat eye sunglasses,





And getting so psyched for Hunger Games. Dale even tattooed my love on my ankle
(fingers crossed that I make it to Friday!)

To commemorate my 39th and final week of pregnancy, I got ready, actually did my hair and wore the one cute outfit that fits me still, and I took some sexy pictures of little baby girl and my not so little belly. 
Bam. It's out there. Like a beach ball. Crazy thing.
 I'm so done. SO DONE!

And so ready to put a face on this little body that's been packin' on the pounds for 9 months.
I'm getting induced on the 27th (the day after my due date) if I don't go on my own before then.
THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!!! 
(is there enough exclamation points in the world for that sentence?)



So to get my mind off the longest week of my life, I have been putting together pretty details in the nursery,

and smiling every time I see my favorite flowers on the table.
Aren't Ranunculus pretty? I am in love with them.

And guess what else? 
Consistent contractions are happening,
my husband is cutely and overly concerned about me and baby and pain,
freezer meals are made,
house is clean,
my mama is here
and I am getting spoiled.


as in pedicures and dessert crepes for lunch spoiled.

It can't get much better.  
Well, I guess it could. These contractions are kicking my butt and they've been going on for two days straight. 

Baby girl is stubborn. She's coming on her own time, and she'll probably decide to make her debut on Friday night at 9 PM because we have tickets to go to the 9:30 showing of Hunger Games. 
She is just like her dad. I can already tell.

Wish me luck and send me good vibes!
 Like the kind that make contraction pains go away and a baby appear with a twitch of my nose.

8 comments:

  1. What is the "V" for? I just realized that I haven't even asked you if you have a name picked out. I'm assuming you do.... so... what is it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So excited for you! The room looks adorable. You are going to do great! Cant wait to see that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm excited for you and your little one!! Im only 27 weeks and im done! lol The nursery looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannnn't wait!!! Contractions suck but they're better than no contractions because that means your body's actually starting to work on something. Hopefully that will make your labor experience go more smoothly if your body is ready. Sending happy healthy baby thoughts your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you! Your going to do great. I can't wait to see little Vivian!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I'm so happy for you. Your little girl is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! Where did you get that temple pic? I need it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you really post this post and have Viv all in the same day? Madness....Reading your whole journey is kinda freaking me out btw.......ahhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger