we had fun doing fondue.

2.23.2012

Did you catch my little play on words up there?
Get it?

Ha.

Anyway, remember that time that Dale got me a date to a fondue restaurant and I kissed him a lot because it's something I have ALWAYS wanted to do?

Well, we went on that date last weekend. 
We hit up The Melting Pot, 
and
HOLY!! CRAP!!

LIKE, CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS GALORE GOOD!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!

WE STUFFED OUR FACES!!



DESSERT WAS BY FAR THE BEST PART!!
Cheesecake. Red velvet cake squares. Rice Krispies. Fruit. Marshmallows. Brownies.
 Drool.
Whoa. 
I'm having a sugar coma just thinking about it.
oh, and the cheese was freaking amazing as well.
Who doesn't like cheese? Stop reading my blog if no. I don't like you much.

Needless to say, we were sad when it was all over.
And, needless to say, we considered getting a whole other dessert plate with a different kind of chocolate.
But we didn't.
Stupidest decision of my life.



In other news:
I am officially wearing my husband's clothes around the house,
I'm eating way too many cookies,
and I have to bend over pretty far to see my feet.



Happy almost weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i like cheese so i'm glad we can still be friends. i am just a little bit jealous and hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! So glad you got to go! Baby is coming soon! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger