love week: nursery

2.13.2012

I have loved putting the nursery together.
I love the colors and the rug.
I love the mobile that I stitched together.
I love the little details.
I love my big comfy chair.
And I love the crib and the little body that will be occupying it in 6 weeks or less.









It's obvious that it's been put together on an extremely tight budget and it looks a little ragged and homely, but I have been really proud of what I have done with what I had to work with.

I still have a few details and pieces of art to put up, but it's mostly finished.
It is officially my favorite room in the house.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I will be wrapping up love week with an overly mushy post about my most favorite love of all. 

Hope you all have something fun planned! We sure don't.

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the colors! Can't wait for the little body to make it even cuter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out super cute! I need to come see it in real life, pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did. I think it's calm and serene. Perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering when you were going to post some more pictures of her room. Love all the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so cute! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE! You did such a great job! It doesn't look like you did it on a budget! I am so excited you got it done! :) Only a few more weeks! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're nursery is so adorable! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing!! I seriously love LOVE everything!! I will have you stitch me that exact mobile if I ever have a girl, becasue I want to copy this same nursery... I hope that is ok!!
    xo pretty girl!!
    ps one of my Babes came 3 weeks early... Can you imagine if that little crib is occupied in 3 weeks? eeeekk So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger