it's that time of year

1.18.2012

I got a really bad yearning for a ridiculously cheesy chick flick today.

This movie comes out right before Valentine's Day. 
Ya. It's that cheesy.

Having him be in it is doing most of the convincing:

Scandalous, I know, but I've drooled over Mr. Channing most of my adolescent life. Like, ever since he was in that dance movie Step Up (which I was totally in LOVE with).

Hated him in Dear John
Still like to look at him.
That's probably not appropriate.

But still, Valentine's Day is kind of lame, because for me, it falls smack dab in the middle of a raging busy season at work.
 Stupid Taxes. Who needs 'em?

I decided that since my personal Channing Tatum will probably be at work until 11, I may just got see this movie by myself, ON Valentine's Day.

No, I'm not trying to make you feel bad for me. I'm sure I could do something romantical that day if I really tried. But I'm really not feeling my most sexy lately, as you can imagine (but please don't).

But picture this:

almost-8-month pregnant lady going to a ghastly chick flick by herself on Valentine's.

Sounds tragic, right?
I would really like to go sit between the girl and her boyfriend who doesn't want to be there but went so he could get some action that night, and also see the look of pity on people's faces, and maybe someone will buy me some popcorn. It's ridiculously expensive these days.
 For an extra pity point, I could take off my ring. I'm not worried that someone will try to hit on me.

Anyway, I think it would be a hilarious thing to do.
HIL-arious.

And there's your random Elyse thought for the day.



1 comments:

  1. I am so in love with him to. I'll arm wrestle you for him. Seriously. I think I would get more enjoyment going to this movie on my own. Then I don't have to hear my husband b!t(# and moan. I don't think I'll go on Valentines but I love the thought of you doing it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger