the doghouse

10.05.2011

Has your husband ever been in the doghouse?

Mine has.

I think it's safe to say that everyone's husband/boyfriend has been in the doghouse at one time or another.

Maybe they made the comment that, yeah, your butt does look big in that skirt.

Maybe they left the toilet seat up one too many times.

Maybe they shrunk your sweater or told you that maybe you should eat a banana instead of another cookie.

Maybe they bought you some of your favorite pens and a couple USB sticks for Christmas because you mentioned you needed some 3 months ago.

If any of this is sounding familiar, I present to you:

The funniest commercial ever


I've only watched it 4 times in the last 12 hours, and 7 of those I was sleeping.

The funny thing is that Dale showed this to me last night after explaining that he and some guys he works with were talking about how their wives were mad at them (mostly because we never see them during busy season and work takes precedence over everything), and their boss showed them this commercial as a result.

At least our men are aware right?
What has your husband done to earn the ultimate doghouse treatment?

4 comments:

  1. That was hilarious! haha Made my day. Marc gets that treatment when he decides to tell me a dirty joke right when I am trying to get us to do family night. haha The jokes really are funny (I don't tell im that) but one way or another he has to learn not to say them at the wrong time. Thanks for makin me laugh E! Love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! hahahahaha I think a little pee just came out :) So funny! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. And seriously brilliant marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched this the other day with Joey, but didn't read the blog until just now. All I have to say is...if he shrunk your sweater that means he was helping out with the laundry. He should get a free pass on that one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger