the circus in my belly

10.27.2011

On Friday, I felt an unmistakable flick inside my stomach.
I don't think I've ever been so happy.

Ever since then, the circus in my belly has been putting on performances.

Glow stick photography with the youth at church. Cool prego picture, eh?
Baby alien is active.

It can change my worst day into my best.
It can change my best day into an even better day.

And I'm pretty sure it is my favorite thing. Like ever.

So, hello sweet baby. I've been waiting for you.


PS. One more week until we find out what baby is!! Have you voted?

6 comments:

  1. Is it creepy that I always comment on your blog?!! I just love you and thing that you are sooo super funny!! anyways I just thought I would tell you that!!! xo
    love,
    Me,Lacy, aka your stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing ever too! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait until next week to hear that she is a she! Enjoy those little movements because at one point they become huge movements that don't let up and reach areas of your body that you didn't think the baby had access to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that little mover and shaker is a girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES I VOTED AND YES I CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING!!! ahhhh sooo exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool picture!

    Super cool to feel babies move inside of you!! Sometimes when I have indigestion I put a hand on my tummy and pretend it's a baby in there. Kinda weird....

    Super cool to find out what you're having! With Kate I was up the whole night before my ultrasound. Don't do that it's stupid. But I get so excited and I'm sure you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure it was my most favorite thing too! :) its makes being pregnant more real, confirms there is actually a baby in there

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger