bump

9.07.2011

My belly had its official first rub from a stranger that was not invited.

I would like to point out a couple quick points.  

You may be thinking...
"HOW far along are you?!?"

Yes, I am only 11 weeks today.
Yes, I just ate a big meal in this picture.
Yes, The dress I am wearing is one of those clingy types.
Yes, I took this picture on purpose because I wanted to show this sexy bump off.


No, I probably shouldn't be showing this much already.
Yes, I am proud of this pokey-outey. I can't wait for it to get bigger.
 (it and only it. with the possible exception of double trouble above. It's just gratifying, ok?)

3 comments:

  1. Well, with the exception of you probably poking it out ;) haha you look so hot girl!! I can't wait for you to get a big belly too! You are going to be so gorgeous pregnant! Keep the pics comin cuz I don't get to see you! Oh and yeah...I don't get that last comment. Are you having twins!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how dare you look sexy and pregnant…. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger