while visions of tennis balls danced in their heads

6.16.2011

I'll tell you two things that I LOOAAAATTTHHH ENTIRELY (name that movie), and one thing that is funny.


The Loathed Things:

1. Today is my day off work. I was SO. TIRED. last night. Dale would not leave me alone. He tried to kiss me and stuff and I was dead asleep. That's gotta be against the law. But that's not the part that I loathe. I loathe that I've been getting up at 5:50 AM every morning now for 3 days, and my internal alarm clock is already set!?! WHAT THE. I woke up promptly at 6:00, ready to go help some elderly people. WHICH MEANS that my days of sleeping in are over, WHICH IN TURN MEANS everyone better watch out.

2. I hate that after I spend all day helping old people remember where they left their glasses, saying, "Good morning, Dr. Whit....er....I mean...Montecito, this is Elyse" 500 times a day, and letting old men flirt with me, my sleepless dreams are filled with walkers, tennis balls, and motorized wheelchairs in movie form.

The Funny Thing:

3. I was looking at this kid's FB profile this morning who I went to middle school with and really don't like very much. He had a major crush on every single one of my friends to the point of obsession, and he used to give me advice on marriage because he's obviously the expert (I don't think he's dated before). Anway, this kid... I found something extremely funny on his info page. Listed in his music, were a number of bands. And conveniently listed right next to each other were....wait for it.....EMINEM....and then....THE MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR. whoa. This kid has a wide range of taste in music.

Juxtaposed together like that? I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Even though I am wide awake right now and it's only 7:40 AM, I'll probably stay in bed until 10, if I'm being honest. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I think I can guess who that guy was...but you stay in bed girl! You totally deserve it! Any job. that you have dreams about on your day off...you deserve whatever you want! Haha miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've ruined you forever! Hope you get some rest today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger