Sneak Peek

3.31.2011

I hope you can all bear with me while I treat my life like an exciting new movie coming out or something. Sneak Peek? Yes. Sneak Peek into my life. It's that awesome. (?)

1.   

2.

3.  

4.


5.
6.  


7.

1. Not to rub it in or anything, but I've been doing a lot of this. This being sitting in the sun enjoying a local Jamba.
2. A stroll in a rose garden with a friend.
3. Twisted tubes at the beach.
4.  Toes in the sand.
5. Tsunamis? Eeek.
6. Mmm, MMMM, it's been beautiful here. Pacifica Beach, yes sir.
7. Again...Not to rub it in or anything, but it's been like, 81 degrees here the last week. I have a sunburn. And I went to the beach today. Is that enough to get anyone out here visiting? 

4 comments:

  1. the first time i went to the beach in SF, i was so cold i thought i could die. that was in August. i was confused.
    i love going to the beach! next time you go, call me and i will invite myself to tag along. with my two crazy children. because life with the chaos of children is awesome.
    also, we have been frequenting jamba as well. why have we not run into each other?
    finally, i have hipstamatic too...that's where all my retroish pictures come from. what film/lens do you use? i like the leaky light look. give me some tips. i need them. i'm serious.
    p.s. you're super cool and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always make me smile! You are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so jealous.....i want your vacation life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stroll in the rose garden! That's me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger