Dear Leprechaun,

3.01.2011

St. Patrick's day is coming quick. I thought maybe I could give you a heads up of what I wanted for the holidays this year.

I have been a really good girl since January. I promise I will take it everywhere with me and capture lots of silly moments in my big city life.
I even have a really great idea to put it to use! See Santa leprechaun, baby, I really want to take it to Hawaii with me.
So, if you please, keep those 4 leaf clovers in your bag of tricks. I only want one thing come the 17th of March.


Sincerely,
Elyse

PS. I'll keep the front door unlocked.
PPS. I'll leave you a bowl of Lucky Charms, too. Promise.

1 comments:

  1. All I read in that post was HAWAII???
    Are you going??? with or without Dale

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger