A wedding, 25th, and a new year

1.13.2011

The long awaited Christmas post is coming, I assure you. But while you're all waiting patiently, I thought I'd throw what ELSE we've been up to during the holidays.
One of my very best friends got married a few days after Christmas. I was SO glad that I got to be there, and I have to say it was one of the most beautiful weddings ever. All handmade and awesome. Kelcie and her sister are wizzes at this kind of stuff.
Anyway, This is a couple of us at the dinner
And me and Jess with the beautiful BRIDE! Her dress was amazing.
I love her.

So, they had the coolest picture booth set up with vintage props, mustachios (my favorite part), hats, etc. Personally, I think it was the hit of the night.


Now, on to our adventurous New Years Eve in the city. This face that you see below:
about sums up how I felt about the whole night. Not that awesome.


We wandered around the city for hours, trying to find a place to eat. The wait time was 2 1/2 HOURS!!?? What the... ya, so we ended up eating at some podunk place. Actually not bad. Also add to that fact that I was wearing my new Christmas boots, and they are HIGH. And really cute. Too bad nobody got to see them, because I wanted to cut off my feet at the ankle after about 1 hour.

To put a summary on the night, we saw a lot of homosexual men and women, drag queens, pot, illegal activity, policemen, and midgets. Got smacked in the head with an endless stream of silly string and profanity, and then pummeled by rain right after the new year.

Happy 2011!

What a beautiful matted hair do, eh?

And then, HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING HUBBY!



1 comments:

  1. Elyse! I love your blog! I'm so glad I found you now too! I can't believe you guys braved the city New Year's Eve! I've never been and probably never will...but hey you did it check! It's an experience I guess =).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger