Pity Party

11.29.2010

Well, I'm moved in.


My family left.


And then Dale left for work.



I'm sitting in a very empty house with very loud neighbors upstairs who must be doing the jitterbug, there are piles of junk everywhere just waiting to be organized, and I'm wondering..."Now what?"

I'm throwing a pity party for myself. I'm realizing that it's not that fun. But i figure I can at least give myself one measley little day to mope around and not do anything except lounge in my 5-day old sweats, read books and Facebook stalk people. Now all I need is chocolate and a couple huge servings of ice cream and I'll be set. Why not pack the pounds on? 'Tis the season.

I was hoping I could feel bad for myself a lot longer than this, but I am realizing that it's a waste of time. I have a lot to do. So just know that I will be enjoying my pity party, but only for today. And hey, the sun is shining here. There is only 10 inches of snow in Cedar. That is what I am thankful for today.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your awesome life!!! Pretty soon you will have 5 kids and will be living in Tropic with no where to go and NOTHING to do. I am jealous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you!! And we are jealous too...it is cold here. It is always sad when your mommy leaves though. Well, not always, but it will probably be for a few years. Make me a mad hatter hat when you get bored. Lets start your serious business! Did you see how much those hats were?? $80-$100!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet a bacon glazed doughnut would cheer you up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you on thursday. Your new life is going to ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get to say goodbye:(! I wish I could have made the going away party.. but I working. Boo me right?! Well I miss your presence already.. Cedar City just feels a little bit different without you. Please blog a lot so I can keep up with your exciting life..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cedar does feel a little bit different without you and so does my house....i'm going to be a big girl soon I promise, sorry I still just miss having you guys around. I just read in a book that you should smile until your face believes you are happy.......

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger