Day 1

10.16.2010

Day 1: a recent picture and 15 interesting facts about yourself

This is probably the most recent picture I have of myself. This is at my good friend Janelle's baby shower. Love that girl.

1. Finding good things to say about myself or being confident in the things I do is actually extremely hard for me. Bad habit. Trying to fix it.
2. I have a fear of calling people on the phone. And before you jump to the conclusion that it's because of texting, it's not. I have always had this problem, even when I was like 11 or 12. I'm one of those people who has to run over their conversations before they call or answer a call, and then stumble over their words and sound like an idiot.
3. I have a morbid curiosity of seriel killers and murders.
4. If I had cancer and got chosen by the Make a Wish foundation, my wish would totally be to go to Hollywood, go on a paid shopping spree with a image consultant, get my hair, make up and wardrobe done by professionals, and get huge photo shoot taken by the best of the best.
5. Secretely, I always enjoyed the names I got called about my butt in high school. LIke JLO or ghetto
6. I took piano for like 10 years and quit. I wish more than anything that I could be a concert pianist.
7. If I could go back and live in the 1940's, I would without question
8. I love old classic movies
9. Someday, Dale and I want to sell our stuff, pack up our things, and live month by month in different countries and get to know the culture of the people.
10. I love to analyze the symbolism in poems, short stories and novels. I LOVE to write essays about that kind of stuff.
11. I love to read more than anything else there is to do.
12. I look up to my Grandma Pete. The older I get, the more I appreciate the stories she has to tell and the way she has lived her life.
13. I want to go back to school and go to interior design school, a photography school, take psychology classes and creative writing classes and become a dental assistant.
14. I have a hard time trusting men.
15. I'm Armenian. Someday I want to go there.

4 comments:

  1. ghetto superstar.. that is what you are! haha sorry i have that song in my head since reading what everyone called you in HS! I'm glad your doing this though!! cute post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE the phone too! It has always given me anxiety for some reason...being married has been awesome to pawn the job off on the husband ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we both have a fear of calling people... always have. put it on our list, will you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger