just a little

9.07.2010

Ok. This post may seriously be embarassing.
Ok, it's really embarrassing.
I may be the tiniest, tinsiest, littlelest, minusculy, BARELY....
baby hungry? maybe??
Just a little bit?

How stupid right?
I know, I know! But I can't help it when my friends and family are having gorgeous babies left and right and all I do is make baby stuff.

But, I'm not prego. Nope, no plans. A few favors from my readers though....
#1: Don't tell my husband-he won't like it.
#2: Don't tell my mother-she'll get her hopes up
#3: Don't think I'm retarded-because it's just a phase. I hope.
#4: Don't tell my husband!!!
Ok that's all. I'm over it. Seriously.

5 comments:

  1. They are so fun=) Kardyn wouldn't mind a little friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liar! You are so not over it. ;) Just have a baby already! Pretty much the only thing stopping me from being a mom is my lack of husband. That just really gets in the way! :) You guys would have cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can have mine. When I'm done cooking it. I'll send you over some papers to sign.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger