Just had to share...

6.27.2010


This website I found! Shabby Apple. I can't get enough of it. I should have been born in the 40's.

Perfect.

Amazing.


I love it.

Ah the hair, the lipstick, the clothes!


Plus they're modest. Cha-ching.

Also... have you watched this movie?

There is a book, which is equally good...but the movie is so awesome. It breaks my heart everytime I watch it. I love WWII dramas, and it's so good. The house they live in in the movie has this kitchen that I fell in love with. You could probably even do it yourself. I'll explain it so you can get the idea. In between cupboards and counters, there is black and white checkered tile, and then the counters and cupboards are painted like a really pretty robin's egg blue. Wow. Watch the movie and you'll see what I'm talking about. Anyway, just a few things you might like. Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Loved the movie. Love the dresses, too bad most of the ones I like are 100$. There was this one with ruffly blue tiers on the bottom I want it SO BAD! I need to save up first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that website too and I cried when I watched that movie. Joey didn't love that it was all made up. (Well the war part wasn't made up...but you know what I mean.) I am reading The Book Thief right now and I love it. I am slowly working through the pile you gave me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can pull off red lipstick.. I wish I could! But yes, Reagan is super cute huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger