Still Going Strong

5.07.2010

Hallelujah, he did it.


Finally.


Gradumatated from college!


We call him Master around here.


Also, we have been married for a year. A whole 365 days. 8,760 hours. 31,536,000 seconds.

That's a long time.
For us anyway.

No sarcastic comments from those who have been married for 10+ years.

So we went to Vegas to celebrate. They have a real beach at Mandalay Bay!! Did you know? Being in the sun and on sand at the same time was almost as good as Havaii.


This really is the only picture we got. Lame.

We had lots of fun. I swore I would never say this, but I can't believe it's been a year. It has FLOOOOWWWWNN by. I am more in love with my husband than ever. He is the most wonderful man on this earth for me. And I'm glad he stuck with me through my crappy attitude and a couple hormonal fits thrown in here and there SPARINGLY.....(what? everyday? NEVER!)

Here's to many more!! (years. not hormonal fits.)

PS.. HAPPY MADRE DAY! You are all so wonderful. I found myself tearing up like 6 times today as I listened to talks from young women in my home ward. I hope that someday I can inspire that strong of love from someone. I have been blessed with the best moms and examples of moms to look up to. Have a grrrreat day!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! We were staying at Mandalay Bay when we got engaged. It was awkward. Poor Randi had to share a room with me. And I didn't even tell her that we had just gotten engaged when I got to the room. But I think she was asleep anyway.
    And I lost our camera right after our first anniversary, sad. I think a year is a long time. A LOOONNNGGG time. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary & Dale's graduation! You two make a wonderful couple:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting!! congrats to dale on graduating and also congrats on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger