Good Book

3.24.2010

Instead of doing homework, I've been reading this:



I've been aching to find a really good book to read. You know the ones that keep you up at night thinking about the characters and what might happen... Well, I was a little skeptical about this book at first. Probably because of the title and then becuase it's a collection of letters. But it is SO GOOD. I laughed out loud so many times, and almost cried a couple. Such a great story. You should read it too! And if there are any other book suggestions, let me know :)

4 comments:

  1. I've heard that this is a good book from someone else too. Honestly, sounds really weird but i'm interested in how it will change my mind. May I borrow it?
    Have you read the five people you meet in heaven.. its a good, easy read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it! I would love to go to Guernsey some day. What History!
    Sooo Glad to see you this weekend and tell Dale congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading this right now. I started reading it awhile ago, but didn't really get into it so it got pushed back. I actually just pushed it back again cause I left in in my car and needed something right away. I will have to dust it off again and try harder to get into it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the ONLY book I think we both have liked... it's a miracle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger