This is for you, Baconator

2.23.2010



Ok... before you drool all over your computer over this hugely thick maple donut, I would like to bring to your attention the BACON BITS chillin on the top. This my friends, is a donut from Dynamo Donuts in San Fran. My cousin Suzy was telling me about these donuts that she saw somewhere and is in love with them. When she was explaining them to me, I was really trying not to gag because really? Maple+bacon+apple bits sauteed in bacon grease and maple syrup=EW. Anyway, I decided to look it up. I have to admit, it doesn't look too bad, but I'm a chocolate cake donut kind of girl myself. Maple doesn't do it for me...especially not with bacon.
So...What do you think?
Are you a fan of maple with bacon on dough? With apples? It might just be Suzy, I wouldn't be surprised ;) I'm really gonna have to force one down when we move there...or go in spring break. I'll keep you posted on how that turns out haha.

2 comments:

  1. I might throw up. Then again, Suzy loves Vienna sausages....so ya. Ha ha love you Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. I like gross things. Bring me one back Elyse! And don't deny it when you try it and decide you love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger