New Moon

9.17.2009

Click here on this beautiful link to watch....

I decided that I am totally in love with these Twilight books. This may seem a little groupy-ish. But even though the first movie was a total slump and don't even come close to accomplishing what the books do with the characters, I still endure it because I love Edward. haha Seriously though, I just wanted to give a little tribute to the new movie coming out. I am hoping that Bella's stupid actress will stop blinking her eyes a million times a minute and Edward will actually get a nice body without hair in the movie. But even if I don't get these things, the movie still looks like it's made a major step up from the last. Counting down till NOVEMBER 20TH! Make a paper chain people.

1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger