Dale

9.16.2009

A couple things have happened since my last post :) School is in full swing for both of us, Dale is sending out resumes like crazy and looking for a job (which is looking good so far...;), and we are just having fun being together. The other night, I had to go meet with a group for school, and I came back and Dale had our little table set up with candles and mismatched dinnerware. I turned off the lights and put a little Corinne Bailey on and we had ourselves a romantic dinner from Ninja. As you can see by the picture, he aspires to be a chef almost daily. He's such a sweetheart and I'm lucky he puts up with my attitude most of the time. I am so grateful for him.
Don't mind the crappy chairs that don't match anything.

We also went to San Diego to visit Dale's mom and grandparents. We had some really fun times that included kayaking, snorkling, and barfing in between. So, we will be returning soon.
Jan, Uncle Dale, and Little Dale


Gotta love the sunsets and La Jolla

And again....

Jan and her brother Dale


Anyway, there is our life up to now in a nut shell. Also, we have the possibility of moving to San Franscisco, CALIFORNIA in the next year if Dale nails his interviews (which I think he will). He impressed and got asked to interview with the top accounting company in the nation! He's so smart! How did I get so lucky. I don't think I'll ever find out :)

1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

beard All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger